Friday, January 4, 2008

a few days in

a few days in and this year seems to be on the up and up.  obama rep'd hard in the iowa causcuses, and on a personal level,
 my resolutions are on point:

1. be cigarette free for a year-only 360 days to go!
2. be nicer to folks- especially bums, i'm gonna implement a change for booze 501c3.
3.  buy property- this one contingent on winning a lottery or finding a really special #4(see below)
4.  let some excellent female bask in my awesome prescence (get a girlfriend- accepting applications)
5.  quit saying "bro" so much.  god, it is so annoying, i say it way too much, its the miami verbal crutch.  it sounds so classless and stupid.  man, dude, homeskillit, home slice, main, broseph, broham, homes, ace, and champ are all gonna get a heavier rotation to pick up the slack.


 

1 comment:

Slim O.NE said...

My mantra in 2008. Change lives make money baby. This year I am beginning my transition out of public interest law and into the dirty bizniss world. I am seeking balance sir. All service no dough makes for an unhappy urban Afro-Latino.

I'm starting my own small business in a month or so and I will have my second legal pub coming out in a few months. This year will be major son.

See you at the top! Change lives, get money. Get money, change lives.

Slim